A brief accounting of what runs through my mind on a daily basis.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Lets Bounce!


Lets hope the plane doesn't crash!

Well I’m off to Germany tonight. Yes I’m excited, yes I’m pumped, amped, happy, and what have you. Basically I am ready to bounce out of the Midwest and get on with this trip! The weird things is that I no longer feel nervous. I feel like I have prepared the crap out of this trip and now I just need to do it! I’m sure that Ill be hit by waves of uncertainty once I actually get on the plane in Chicago and start my flight to Munich. Hopefully I won’t get lost in the airports or miss a flight, but I am quite ok with an adventure in the MUC Airport. :) So in the words of Mr. James Blunt, an international man himself, “Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friends.” I shall miss seeing your lovely faces. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Philip!
    Your grandma sent me the link to this so I can follow you on your travels! John & I have been to Germany - Munich & Freiburg - 10 years ago. Jeffrey was with us (16 at the time) and said he wanted to go to college at Heidelberg after visiting there! We were also in Rostock last summer. It sounds like you are in for a great adventure and I'm so glad you are taking advantage of this opportunity. Will be praying for your safety.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete